This article covers assembly instructions for EXPLORER TRIKE series scooters after purchase and unboxing. Assembly must be made by a responsible adult. Instructions apply to the EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1 baby tricycle and its two modes.
Unboxing your EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1 baby tricycle
After unboxing your EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1, perform a thorough check to make sure you have the correct and complete Globber scooter parts. Each EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1 should have the following parts:
[BULLET POINT WITH PARTS IN BOX TO DO]
If you need spare parts for your EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1, please visit this link for a list of available EXPLORER TRIKE parts.
How to assemble your EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1 baby tricycle
The following steps assembles your EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1 into training trike mode. For a detailed guide on how to transform your EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1 into its different modes, refer to this article on how to switch EXPLORER TRIKE series between different modes.
Front wheel installation
- Start off by getting the trike’s front wheel fork. Once on-hand, align the front wheel’s fork with the frame of the trike, and then insert the stem of the front wheel’s fork into the frame.
- Take the handlebars and align them with the front wheel, then insert the handlebars in the correct direction (top column must be facing outwards, away from the seat) on the trike’s frame. Push the handlebars down until you hear a click to securely fix them in place.
- Turn the pedal locks of the front wheel in the direction of the unlocked symbol, and then place the pedal in the front wheel’s slot. Turn the pedal lock in the direction of the “locked” symbol to secure the pedal in the front wheel. Repeat this step for the second pedal.
Note: You may need to hold the opposite pedal lock to ensure that the pedal doesn’t spin freely.
Rear wheel installation
- Unscrew the knob at the end of the wheel assembly.
Note: the brakes of the rear wheels must be pointing inward when the rear wheels are being installed (applies to all trike modes).
- Place the wheel in the hexagonal slot at the rear of the trike frame (make sure the brake is upwards and is not touching the ground Once the wheel is in the correct position, re-screw the knob back into the wheel slot to ensure the wheel will remain securely in place.
- To insert the saddle, you must first open the clamp and press the bottom spring-loaded button on the saddle stem.
- Push the saddle down until you hear a click. Close the clamp.
EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1 Saddle Heights
The baby tricycle’s saddle is adjustable with two heights available (31cm & 34cm). This is the highest possible height of the saddle is marked “MAX” on the saddle’s stem, and pushing the saddle down until the saddle’s stem is inserted almost fully is the lowest height of the saddle.