- Please carefully read the instructions before assembling and using the product. Keep the instructions for future reference.
- Be careful when unpacking and assembling the product.
- This product must be assembled by a responsible adult.
- Remove all the parts which are not necessary for play before giving the product to your child.
- Warning! Do not step or stand on back of frame which will cause product overturned.
- Tricycle mode: Warning! Not to be used by children over 36 months; insufficient strength to support.
- Do not use on wet days, or on wet ground.
- Max weight: 20kg
How to assemble EXPLORER TRIKE 2in1
- The front wheel’s fork needs to be aligned with the frame of the trike; then insert the stem of the front wheel’s fork into the frame.
- Take the handlebars and align them with the front wheel by making sure the stem of the front wheel’s fork slots into the handlebars’ column. Make sure the handlebars are placed in the correct direction with the top column facing outwards, away from the seat. Push the handlebars down until you hear a click to securely fix them in place.
- Turn the pedal locks of the front wheel in the direction of the unlocked symbol; place the pedals in the front wheel’s slots. Turn the pedal lock in the direction of the locked symbol to secure the pedals in the front wheel. You need to hold the pedal with one hand and turn the pedal lock towards the direction of the locked symbol with the other hand until the lock clicks into place.
- To install the rear wheels, you need to unscrew the knob at the end of the wheel assembly. The brakes of the rear wheels must be pointing inward when they are installed for all trike stages. Place the wheel in the hexagonal slot at the rear of the trike frame and ensure that the brake is upwards and doesn't touch the ground. Once the wheel is in the correct position, you need to re-screw the knob back into the wheel slot to ensure the wheel will remain securely in place.
- To insert the saddle, you must first open the clamp and press the bottom spring-loaded button on the saddle stem. Then, push the saddle down until you hear a click. Close the clamp. The saddle is adjustable with 2 available heights (31cm; 34cm). The minimum insertion depth is where "MAX" is marked on the stem when placing the top spring-loaded button in the saddle's stem hole. This is the highest height of the saddle. The maximum insertion of the saddle is pushing the saddle down until the saddle's stem is all the way down. This is the lowest height of the saddle.
To remove the parent handle, you must press the red button under the trike's frame; then release the shaft and carefully lift the parent handle out.
TRANSFORM TRAINING TRIKE TO BALANCE BIKE (A-B)
- Unscrew the knob at the end of the wheel assembly. Place the wheel inside of the Trike frame. Slide the wheel in the hexagon shaped hole and screw back the knob onto the wheel. Repeat the procedure for the other wheel. Make sure the brakes do not touch the ground.
- Put the pedal lock of the front wheel in the unlocked position. Remove the pedals from the wheel; you can store them at the rear of the saddle.
Warning! Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. Always wear safety equipment (helmet, elbow-pads, kneepads, gloves).
Braking for walking bike: The product can be braked with the feet. The child can stop moving by stopping walking/running. Please take care that your child can always stop from the speed it produces and wears appropriate shoes.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- WARNING! Never leave the child unattended.
- WARNING! Ensure that all the locking devices are engaged before use
- WARNING! Do not let the child play with this product in infant trike mode
- WARNING! This seat unit is not suitable for children under 6 months
- WARNING! Always use the restraint system
- WARNING! Check that the pram body or seat unit or car seat attachment devices are correctly engaged before use;
- WARNING! This product is not suitable for running or skating;
- Don’t attach any carrying accessory, Load attached to the handle and/or on the back of the backrest and/or on the sides of the vehicle will affect the stability of the vehicle.
- The parking device shall be engaged when placing and removing the children.
- Warning! The child is never to be left in the tricycle unattended.
- Warning! The child restraint system that is supplied with the tricycle is to be used.
- Warning! A parcel bag other than one recommended by the manufacturer is used, the tricycle may become unstable.
- Warning! The tricycle will become unstable if the manufacturer’s recommended load is exceeded.
- Warning! The tricycle will become unstable if a parcel bag or parcel rack is used when there is no provision for one.
Inspection, maintenance and cleaning
- Check all hardware during usage period and tighten as required. It is particularly important that this procedure be followed at the beginning of each use. If these checks are not carried out, the trike could overturn or otherwise become a hazard. Replacement should be made in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Clean trike with a slightly damp cloth (cold water) and mild soap. Never use a corrosive or abrasive substance to clean the product.
- Vehicle shall be used only for one child which it has been designed.
- Accessories which are not approved by the manufacturer shall not be used.
- Only replacement parts supplied or recommended by the manufacturer/distributor shall be used.
- Maximum child’s weight: 20kg.
General instructions of use:
- Prior to use, make sure that the product has been assembled properly. Check all the connection elements: steering column; footrest; seat; safety belt; safety ring must be correctly adjusted and make sure that the locking mechanisms are securely locked. Check the product before the child rides to determine if there are any potentially hazardous parts or conditions.
- Children should be supervised by adult while riding this product. Special care should be taken to instruct children in safe riding.
- Do not use on the public highways, examples of safe riding area: To be used on flat and no gravel areas (playground, Public Square)
- Do not use this product near a staircase, on a slope, on a road or on a wet surface.
- More mobility child grows; the more potential hazards increase. At home, be sure to remove frames or mirrors hung too low and could break, and any object that could fall in the event of impact. Corner table can also be a danger.
- Do not allow more than one rider on the product at a time.
- Be sure the child wears clothes and appropriate footwear when using product. - Be sure the rider keeps both hands on the handlebars for proper control.
- Do not allow the rider to wear anything that obstructs hearing and visibility, or which impairs the functioning of product.
- The product should be used with caution since skill is required to avoid falls or collisions causing injury to the user or third parties.
Maintenance and security:
Security checks: check periodically the product to identify any loose or dislocated element particularly the wheels, pedals, seat and handlebars.
Periodic cleaning will bring a good life. Wipe the product with a dry cloth if it has been soiled.
Regularly check the condition of abrasion and avulsion.
Regularly check that parts are not broken or damaged, if this happens, stop using this product.
Regular checks can prevent an accident.
For questions and inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The manufacturer warranties this product to be free of manufacturing defects for period of 2 years from date of purchase. This limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tire, tube or cables, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, or storage.
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever
- used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
- modified in any way;
The manufacturer is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
Globber does not offer an extended warranty. If you have purchased an extended warranty, it must be honoured by the store at which it was purchased.
For your records, save your original sales receipt with this manual and write the product name below.
To order spare parts for this product, please visit our website www.globber.com