- The Scooter is suitable for adolescents and adults. It is not a toy, but sports equipment for physical training.
- It is not intended for use in extreme sports such as jumping, ollie ramps, etc. This product should never be used at a skate park for an “aggressive” use (challenging skateboarding moves, etc.).
- Use with caution on a flat, clean, dry surface and, if possible, away from other users, and obey the road safety rules.
- Check local laws regarding scooter use, respect all the traffic rules and signs.
- Stay away from other pedestrians or users on public roads.
- Best when used on a flat, dry surface free of gravel and grease. Avoid bumps and drainage crates that might cause an accident.
- Warning! Personal Protective equipment should be worn: wrist protectors, gloves, knee pads, helmets and elbow pads should be worn.
- Maximum weight: 100kg
USING THE SCOOTER Before and after each use:
- Check the height of the steering system and make sure that the nuts are tightened and the handlebars and front wheel are perpendicular.
- Check all of the connection elements: the brake, the release system of the steering column and the wheel axles must be correctly adjusted and must not be damaged
- Also check the tire wear.
- A brake is located at the rear, when necessary, press down on it to slow down. Press down gradually to prevent skidding or loss of stability. The metal or aluminium brake may heat up after multiple uses. Avoid touching it during and after use.
- Standing on the scooter, with one hand on each handle, push with one of your feet to move forward. Proceed with caution at the start.
- Always wear shoes and we strongly recommend wearing pants and long sleeve shirts to avoid injury if you fall.
- The scooter does not include any headlights or lights. It is therefore not suitable for use at night or during periods when visibility is limited.
- Do not use on wet days, or on wet ground.
Assembling the product
- The folding and unfolding operations of the scooter are to be done by a single person.
- During these operations, be careful you do not get your fingers stuck in the hinge and locking system.
- Make sure that the locking devices are properly engaged.
Assembling the handlebar
Insert the handlebar into the stem of the fork while paying attention to the position of the base. The vertical part of the fork should be at the front and the wide part of the mudguard should be at the back. Tighten the screws on the clamp and make sure they are fully screwed into the hole.
UNFOLD & FOLD THE SCOOTER SAFELY
Press the button on the front of the deck. Unfold the handle and front wheel upwards until the automatic lock secures the T-bar handle in upright position. Vice versa if you want to fold the scooter.
Trolley mode: You can grip the scooter by the T-bar handle and pull it behind you for easy transport.
Warning! Risk of injury by pinching!
Do not insert your fingers into the shaded area indicated.
Adjust the height
Open the quick lock and pull the steering column until the bullet into hole then tighten the quick lock. To adjust the tightness of the quick lock, tighten or loosen the screw.
- Low position: 81 cm
- Middle position: 86 cm; 91 cm
- High position: 96 cm
To use with suitable protective equipment, including a helmet, shoes, elbow, wrist and knee protectors. Teach the child how to use it safely and responsibly. Before and after each use: To prevent pinched fingers, don’t get your fingers stick underneath plastic head tube cover and front fork.
DO NOT FORGET TO REGULARLY TIGHTEN ALL BOLTS AND SCREWS TO AVOID MISALIGNMENT OR LOSS OF THE SCREW.
Care / Maintenance: regular maintenance is a safety commitment:
Wheel bearings: avoid going through water, oil, or sand as this can damage wheel bearings. To look after the wheel bearings, systematically check that the wheels turn properly by turning the scooter upside-down and using your hand to spin the wheels. if the wheels do not spin, they must then be removed to check their condition.
First unscrew the wheel axle, remove the axle, and detach the wheel, then carefully push the two-wheel bearings out of their housing:
- if they are chipped or dented, new ones should be bought
- if there is no visible damage, they must then be oiled.
To do this, remove all traces of grease, mud or dust with a kitchen towel or cloth, and re-oil them with:
- a grease spray or
- by leaving them to soak overnight in oil [turn them several times in the oil first].
Then reassemble the wheel bearings and axles, followed by the wheel, onto the scooter. proceed in the same manner for the other wheel.
Wheels: the wheels wear down with time and can be pierced if overly used on rough surfaces. The back wheel on which the brake is applied is particularly affected after several hours of braking. In the interests of safety, they should be checked regularly and changed if necessary.
Modifications: the original product must by no means be modified except for the maintenance-related changes mentioned in these instructions.
Nuts, axles and other self-locking fixings: these should also be checked regularly. They can become loose after a while in which case they should be tightened. They can become worn and not tighten properly, in which case they should be replaced.
For questions and inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
The manufacturer warranties this product to be free of manufacturing defects for period of 2 years from date of purchase. This limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, tire, tube or cables, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, or storage. This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever
- used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
- modified in any way;
The manufacturer is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
Globber does not offer an extended warranty. If you have purchased an extended warranty, it must be honoured by the store at which it was purchased.
For your records, save your original sales receipt with this manual and write the product name below.
To order spare parts for this product, please visit our website www.globber.com